Friday 12 July 2013

Wedding Illustration for Covered In Style

Well it's been a few weeks since I've posted anything on here, oops! I just seem to have been very busy with one thing or another. I was recently commissioned by wedding company 'Covered in Style' to illustrate and design art work to go on the side of their van. I had to illustrate a candy cart, ice cream trike and chairs with covers on, I also then drew lace and doves etc to make the illustration feel quite elegant and romantic to suit their business. 'Covered in Style' hire the items illustrated out for weddings, and have a vast variety of exciting  accessories etc to make your day extra special!  I was a little nervous about the drawings as I have never really illustrated anything like this before but after a lot of drawing and refining this design seemed to come together really well and they were really pleased with the final outcome. I'm looking forward to seeing it on the van now, driving around to different wedding locations! If you would like to have branding, or illustrations produced for your business please do get in touch and I'd be happy to discuss ideas with you.

                 
                                                All images and content ©AlicePerryDesigns 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment