Thursday 16 February 2012

Print & Pattern Design Feature

When I first decided a while ago that I knew I wanted to make a name for myself in the print and surface pattern industry I discovered an amazing blog full of inspirational designers and patterns. After my discovery I found myself looking forward to going on this blog everyday and although sounds cheesy, I often thought to myself that one day I'd love to have my work featured, but thought this would be a long time coming! It was also through this blog I found out about the Surface Pattern e-course which I'm currently completing at the moment with designer Rachael Taylor...So when I found out this week that I'd had my very own solo feature on Print & Pattern I was so thrilled and excited, this is a great achievement and has only added to my enthusiasm to make it as a professional designer! Below are a few shots of my feature...    




No comments:

Post a Comment