Friday 7 February 2014

Floral Friday | Anemones

It's been a while since I've posted a floral friday, today I'm posting some gorgeous photograph's I took of some anemones I have at home. I noticed this morning they had burst open and thought I'd capture them at their best. The colours in each flower are so pretty,  ranging from pinks to lilacs and purples. The pantone colour of the year for 2014 is 'Radiant Orchid' I can see hints of this shade in the petals. The very last photo on this post is blurred which I purposely tried to achieve with a bit of experimenting as I thought it looked like a watercolour effect, if I find the time I'd love to illustrate these with either inks or watercolours... Have a happy friday! 









All images and content ©AlicePerryDesigns 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment