Thursday 21 February 2013

Tea Party Wallpaper



It's been a few weeks since I last posted. Today I thought I'd share with you a new wallpaper design called 'Tea Party' which I've been working on recently. I designed it for a competition but sadly was not successful... My disappointment was however short lived, I realised that this had not been a waste of time and this design can be used in my portfolio and I'm determined I will see this design being sold as wallpaper somewhere, someday... After all this is what it was designed for. The design has an old and new look to it, the floral design is quite vintage looking along with the cream background colour, but the more vibrant colour palette of duck egg and crimson rose along with the use of geometric shapes brings a more contemporary feel. What do you think? it's a winner to me...




No comments:

Post a Comment