Friday 7 December 2012

Reindeer Christmas Cards 2012

I have nearly finished writing my Christmas cards which I will be sending to friends and family very soon. I thought I would give you a sneak preview of the card range which come in three  contemporary colours, Ice Blue, Frosty Pink and Sleigh Grey, each card comes with a coordinating silver envelope. The designs started as drawings in my sketchbook which have been digitally coloured by myself. If you look closely the reindeer has christmas baubles, candy canes and robins decorating his antlers! I had my cards professionally printed at a company called Moo, who always print to a very high standard. I'm really pleased with the results, it's always exciting to see a design come to life in a product. I wonder which colour you will be receiving?

 Reindeer Cards in 3 colour ways  ©AlicePerryDesigns
 Reindeer Cards in 3 colour ways with coordinating silver envelopes ©AlicePerryDesigns
 Reindeer Card in Ice Blue  ©AlicePerryDesigns
 Reindeer Cards in Frosty Pink  ©AlicePerryDesigns
 Reindeer Cards in Sleigh Grey ©AlicePerryDesigns







No comments:

Post a Comment