Tuesday 27 November 2012

Cottage Garden

Today I set some time aside to start working on a new pattern collection. One of the ideas I came up with is this floral motif shown in various colour ways below, I was inspired by my floral photographs I recently took, which are featured in my  'Friday Floral Delight' post.  
I drew the components which make up the design separately and digitally coloured and positioned them. The fun part of working digitally is being able to experiment with scale, colour and layout. This Cottage Garden design looks ready for spring 2013!

Cottage Garden ©AlicePerryDesigns Initial Drawings


Cottage Garden ©AlicePerryDesigns Navy/Yellow
Cottage Garden ©AlicePerryDesigns Pink/Blue
Cottage Garden ©AlicePerryDesignLilac/Green 
Cottage Garden ©AlicePerryDesignBlue/Grey











No comments:

Post a Comment