Thursday 26 January 2012

Stuck On Repeat...

I have recently entered a competition with www.ohhdeer.com, the brief was to create a repeat print design which could be used on notebooks, I decided to choose two of my repeat print designs which you may have previously have seen posted on here. I thought they fitted the brief well and I would love to see them on stationery! This would be a fantastic opportunity for me. You can view the designs on the link below, the judges at Ohh Deer will be picking 5 winning designs, you do have the option to 'like' my designs on the site which although won't decide the winners, the judges will take popularity of design into consideration! There are some amazing designs in this competition, so fingers crossed they like my work! 

             
 Design One... Humming Bird Print... Stuck On Repeat- 'Like' here

No comments:

Post a Comment