Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year!

I personally can't wait to kick start into 2012 with many things to look forward to...
2011 probably won't go down in my book of best years, but on the positive side personal problems I've had this year I'm proud to say I have come through the other side, I never thought I'd be saying this back in the early part of this year but now with a new found confidence and drive in what I do and want to achieve I know I'll get there. I have Rich, family and friends to truly thank for all the support the have given me this year...thank you I could not have done it without you! My aim for the new year is to get up and running with my own Surface Pattern Print company, and become a successful freelance designer. It will take a lot of hard work and commitment but my desire and passion to succeed in this industry continues to grow and grow.
I hope you will enjoy following me through 2012 and beyond.
Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment